Interim HR Business Partner
We are looking for a HR Business Partner to work closely with business leaders to identify business led HR solutions that deliver commercial performance and support strategic business aims. This is for a highly reputable market leading client whose business is built on quality, reliability, innovation and trust.
This is initially a Maternity cover, however, there is a chance it could become a permanent role. You need to come from a very commercial corporate back ground, large corporation 800+ employees.
Location: Ashford, Kent + travel to other sites
Salary: Very Competitive DOE + Car Allowance
Benefits: Very good benefits on offer
ALL ABOUT THE ROLE
- Providing insights, strategy and solutions supporting the successful delivery of business plans. Resourcing and talent planning to develop, retain and attract the best talent
- Organisation design & development that continually improves the effectiveness of the business, Performance and reward leadership aimed at inspiring colleagues to fulfil their potential
- HR service delivery and information to support business decisions. Pro-active employee engagement sharing business information and understanding colleague views.
- Positive employee relations by acting with integrity and partnering the business to determine and deliver commercially aligned ER activity
- Design and deliver the overall HR strategy and plan for the business area in order to ensure strong alignment with commercial strategy.Proactively leads on challenging the business to ensure the organization design and effectiveness is fit for purpose and aligned to the strategic imperatives of the area.
- Continually work with the leaders within the business area to assess and develop their leadership capability. Provide robust and challenging debate on people matters to ensure great commercial decisions are driven with people at the forefront
- Responsible for ensuring line managers are reviewing and operating exceptional performance management processes within the area and identifies areas for, and levers to improve results
- Responsible for the quality of talent and succession planning within the area, leading the education of line managers and ensuring all business critical roles have strong succession plans and talent pipelines in place
- Review and identify learning and development needs for the area and proposes activities to address these, creating business cases for justifying spend where necessary
- Work with the senior leadership team to identify and deal with tactical and longer term reward issues
- Work closely with Finance counterpart to ensure business area runs to budget and agreed headcount on all people-related expenditure
- Is a robust and responsive partner on ER issues for the area, ensuring best practice is followed and decisions are taken with the best interests of the business and the individual at heart
- Establish excellent relationships with other members of the HR team to ensure a seamless service to the business area, holds others to account and delivers on promises
- Work closely with the Resourcing Business Partner to ensure great quality talent is brought into the business and longer-term resourcing needs are understood and planned for
- Actively considers the engagement and culture of the business area, flagging concerns before they become bigger issues
- To travel across all other business sites when required
ALL ABOUT YOU!
Preferably degree qualified or equivalent
- Preferably CIPD qualified or significant HR experience in an HRBP role
- Must have ability to influence senior Managers and Directors
- To be highly experienced in leading and implementing organisation design initiatives
- Experience of dealing with change and leading others through change
- Preferable exposure to multi-site HR support
- Driven and proactive with a genuine interest in people and delivering great results
- Strong commercial acumen
- Builds strong relationships with stakeholders quickly gaining their trust and confidence
- Excellent interpersonal ability, comfortable influencing others at more senior levels and being seen as the ‘expert’ on all people matters
- Logical and calm approach to problem solving, creating innovative solutions to critical business and people challenges
- Interested in the customer and considers the impact on them of all activities
- Comfortable making decisions based on limited information
- Interested in and has opinions on business matters outside of the ‘HR remit’
- Demonstrates strong desire in progressing a career within HR
- To have worked alongside internal departments such as Exec members & senior leadership teams / Industry Bodies / Peer Group / Group HR
- To work closely with external contacts such as Company Solicitors / Third Party Consultants / Industry Bodies
- Full clean driving licence
To apply please email your CV via apply online function and successful candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Daniella Challinor Pettit
Tel: 01303 220844