Insurance Property Claims Team Leader
Recruitment Solutions (Folkestone) Ltd are looking for an Experienced Insurance Claims Team Leader for a multisite Insurance solutions company based in Ashford. Ideally you will be a Team Leader / Manager and preferably within a Property Insurance Background. Our client provides the delivery of outsourced end-to-end claims solutions, in addition to their third party administration services, they also provide a full range of loss adjusting services, surveying, fraud detection, and supply chain solutions.
All About the Focus of the Role!
To effectively manage staff and ensure that all claims are handled in accordance within Client requirements and Group policies and procedures. Champion the delivery of consistent high quality customer service. The Team is responsible for the appointment of the Insurance approved Operators and all relevant Suppliers, managing and ownerships of the Policyholder and Client journey throughout the entire process in accordance with Client requirements and Group policies and procedures.
All About the Role!
- Effectively organise, manage and motivate staff under their control, ensuring a high level of staff engagement. Ensure that the Team undertake the efficient handling of the Customer and Client journey, ensuring that SLAs are, understood and adhered to and met on a daily/ monthly basis.
- Manage financial reporting. Taking responsibility and accountability for managing the Customer and Client throughout.
- Oversee that team members are managing claims in line with client specifications, appropriate service standards and Group policies and procedures
- Provide training, support and coaching in order to develop staff. Maintain and proactively develop relationships with Clients, Suppliers, Stakeholders and Colleagues
- Work to ensure team members adhere to the Group Complaints procedure and that complaints are identified, recorded and managed in accordance with Group policies
- Assist the Command Centre Manager in the recruitment process
- Take responsibility for the effective induction and on the job training for new team members
- Effectively manage performance in accordance to Company policy, conducting mid-year and yearly Performance Development Reviews with team members. Complete 121 feedback meetings with team members to contribute towards Performance Development Review process and regular audit output
- Effectively manage absence in line with Absence Management Procedures
All About YOU!
- Experienced Team Leader /Manager preferably within Property Insurance Background but not essential
- Knowledge of rental property market preferable. People Management and Leadership skills
- Good understanding of financial management and reporting. Experience of Customer Service and Claims Management in an insurance background
- Excellent computer literacy. Articulation and good telephone communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability. The ability to organise own workload
- The ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Understanding and Champion for customer service. Proven Track record of staff engagement
- Experienced in Client liaison/relationships. Strong stakeholder management skills
Our Client invests heavily in their people providing benefits such as:
Assistance with Professional Qualifications they are committed to self-development for their employees. Eye care vouchers, Pension schemes, Employee assistance programmes, Cycle to work scheme, Performance development, Employee recognition, Life insurance, Childcare voucher scheme and 29days holiday
If you match the competencies and skills required and want to join this wonderful client then send over your CV today outlining all relevant Team Leader Experience. If you have een shortlisted you will be contacted in 2 working days
*Please check spam for replies.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Daniella Challinor Pettit
Tel: 01303 220844