Finance, CIMA, PQE
As Head of Finance, you will be responsible for partnering the Operations Director South. Providing strategic support, analysis and insight you will help deliver and exceed expected service, efficiency and financial business targets.
You will be instrumental in understanding and communicating trends and results (at both a tactical and strategic level) and plays an important role in developing value add analysis to support growth and performance improvements.
Essential Key skills:
- CIMA qualified accountant with several years PQE experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Highly analytical
- Logistics / Supply Chain experience
- Comfortable with travel across the UK and overseas on occasion
- Project Management
- System development / implementation projects
- Advanced MS Office
- Corporate-Senior level salary provided
- Pension scheme
- Discounts on products and services
- Clear career pathways and development
- Excellent rewards and recognition schemes
You will be working for a large, international company with over 60 years’ experience within the Food manufacturing industry. The ideal candidate will have similar experience and be willing to bring ideas and innovation to this ever-expanding company.
Please send your most recent CV for consideration.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844