We are delighted to be working with our client based near Whitstable, who are looking for a talented Graphic Designer. Work within a strong marketing department to support the marketers and sales team.
Reporting into the Brand Manager, you will support Sales and Marketing across and number of activities which will include traditional print right the way through to digital design channels. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Furthermore, the role will also involve:
· Creating design concepts
· Demonstrate a creative and innovative approach that welcomes new ideas
· Ability to edit photos, images
· Must be able to see designs through from concept to artwork
· Designing for e-commerce, eg email templates and banners
· Maintain image databases
· Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
· Project management skills
· Exceptional attention to detail, strong layouts and typographic skills
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Degree in Graphic Design
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
· ESSENTIAL knowledge of video editing and 3D software is essential: Filming, using DSLR cameras, Editing (Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects), Rendering: Keyshot 3D
· Previous experience in similar role
· Experience in generating design concepts
This is a really exciting opportunity to work for a very successful organisation who enjoy supporting talent.
*PLEASE NOTE – design portfolio should be submitted along with CV during application process.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844