We are currently recruiting for a part-time Finance Analyst to join a successful business, based in Folkestone. Provide essential business partnering link between the Finance department and Operations. This opportunity offers fantastic flexibility for the right individual looking to work a 24 hour week.
The role will see you doing the following:
- To manage and manipulate financial and operational data to provide insightful management information to enable the Board to fully understand the business and make key strategic decisions
- Developing a suite of meaningful KPI reports, evolving them continuously as the need to understand the business is ever changing
- Maintaining and creating SQL queries and functions
- Ownership of the operational accounting of the business (Stock, revenue, costs of sales, commissions, rebates, pricing)
- Reconciliations, forecasting and budgeting
- Exporting and compiling of product data from Sage 200
- Analytical review against history/expectations
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the underlying data in Sage 200 by reviewing, developing and implementing robust and effective policies and processes
- Ad hoc reporting requests
The successful candidate will need to satisfy the below requirements:
- Ideally ACCA, CIMA, ACA or studying toward
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- Advanced Excel and database skills
- Strong numerical skills and ability to handle large amounts of data
- Confident in using JOINS / UNIONS / CTE's / CAST / HAVING functions as well as being able to understand database structure
- Working with large data
This is a really great role for someone who needs flexible working hours. Work for a great organisation with family at the heart of it. You will be rewarded with a salary of £30-35,000 pro-rata, on-site parking, plus many more exciting benefits.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844