This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding global manufacturing company who have a very modern and appealing work place. Our client manufactures some well-known high-street brands. The working environment is team orientated, open honest and friendly, you’re not just a cog in a machine, you will be a valued member of the UK workforce.
As an experienced Facilities Engineer you will have experience in:
- Identifying investment opportunities that support the business strategic direction.
- Providing calibration expertise to the Engineering Team.
- Assisting improvement projects covering Site Services and Health & Safety.
- Maintaining statutory compliance data liaising with the Engineering Scheduler including calibration and PSSR.
- Provide site services and infrastructure expertise to the Engineering team.
- Liaising with Schedulers to ensure that PPM is scheduled and completed for the listed equipment on site.
- Liaising and controlling contractors related to Boilers, RO plant, Chillers, HVAC, including Permits-To-Work, PPE, etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working alongside and controlling contractors.
- Knowledge of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH).
- Ability to react and resolve issues.
- Experience of carrying out planned maintenance activities.
- Previous experience issuing and controlling Permits to Work – useful but not essential.
- Can do approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently and manage self and time.
- Ability to communicate well with all Engineering staff
In return you will receive:
- The working hours are Monday to Thursday 0745 – 1645 and Friday 0745 – 1245
- Holiday entitlement of 24 days + 8 Bank holidays
- Company pension scheme matching up to 9%
- Free Parking
- Very competitive salary
- And many more……
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844