Experienced Tool Maker Sheffield
We looking to recruit an Experienced Tool Maker for manufacturers based in Sheffield, working on the shift patter of shifts 06:00 – 14:00 and then 13:50 – 22:20 (early finish Fridays) on weekly rotation
Do you have Tool Making experience, are you someone who thrives in a manufacturing environment and likes to be a valued member of the team? Then read on ……………….
Benefits: - Competitive Salary DOE, Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Scheme and career progression!
All About the Role!
• Manufacture new tooling when required to issued drawings
• Repair and service of (high speed) multi stage progression tools for production
• Preventative maintenance on tooling, all aspects of machining and bench fitting, i.e. grinding, turning milling etc.
• Utilisation of precision/optical measuring equipment to maintain tooling to produce parts to drawing tolerance
• Trying out tooling prior to release
• Attending power press to identify or overcome problem whilst tooling is in a running condition, report to those above to identify problem or requirements for spares /replacements or backup
• To assess the life of a press tool and to order any new parts or make new parts that need replacing.
• Replace pilots, probe pins, springs, designing and making special fixtures to fit to tools
• Observe Health and Safety Regulation at all times.
All About You!
• Manufacture new tooling when required to issued drawings;
• Repair and service tools for production;
• Sustain preventative maintenance on tooling, all aspects of machining and bench fitting;
• Utilise precision/optical measuring equipment to maintain tooling;
• Maintain press tool equipment.
Happy work shifts 06:00 – 14:00 and then 13:50 – 22:20 (early finish Fridays)
Benefits: - Competitive Salary, Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Scheme and career progression!
If you are interested in the role please apply in writing enclosing a CV, also include cover letter detailing your salary expectations and availability
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Daniella Challinor Pettit
Tel: 01303 220844