We are currently recruiting for an EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Asia) Sales Assistant to fulfil a 12 month fixed term contract. Join a very successful, global manufacturing client who are experiencing rapid growth.
The role - EMEA Sales Assistant is located within the Export Team, and will support the Sales Manager with administration for distributor accounts of their export markets and also have responsibility for a territory in terms of export sales.
Our client feels this is ideally suited to a graduate looking for a career within an export sales role or alternatively, could suit someone with some experience of sales accounts administration and/or sales.
The ideal individual would be:
· Consumer and customer orientated
· Marketing & sales orientated, driving for success
· A problem solver
· The ability to develop good relationships (both internally and externally)
· Cultural sensitivity in communication and people skills
· Enjoys working in a winning team but can also manage their own time
· Possesses the drive and enthusiasm to build the business
· Doesn’t mind occasional business travel
An attractive salary and benefits available to the right person. Quick interview process for a January 2018 start.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844