An excellent opportunity to be part of the Engineering team maintaining, improving and installing all aspects of equipment and services across our clients site in Lenham.
What are we seeking?
· Time served Electrical apprenticeship.
· NVQ Level 3 or equivalent electrical technician grade.
· BS 7671 17th Edition IEE Regulations certified.
· You must be an electrically biased engineer with experience of working in manufacturing, process /production environments.
· A proven history of equipment installation, commissioning, fault finding, rectification and experience of maintenance techniques.
· Control and instrumentation – Motor control circuits, AC/DC drives & tension control systems, process control systems (flow/temperature/pressure)
· PLC fault finding and basic programming skills.
· Logical approach to breakdown analysis (fault finding / problem solving), pro-active maintenance and improvement work, who can demonstrate a sense of urgency whilst never compromising safety or product quality.
· The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. Flexibility is essential in this role.
· To be Self-motivated, responsible, able to work well as part of a team and on own initiative.
· A good knowledge of practicing continuous improvement techniques (desirable) and a pro-activeness for improved ways of working offering possible solutions to problems.
You will be required to work a shift pattern:
Week 1 Monday to Saturday 06:00 – 14:00
Week 2 Monday to Friday 14:00 – 22:00
Week 3 Monday to Friday 22:00 to 06:00
An excellent package awaits the successful candidate including a salary of c£36500
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844