Electrical Instrument Repair Technician
Recruitment Solutions (Folkestone) Ltd are looking to recruit an Electrical Repair Technician. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrical / Electronic Instrument Technician to work for a well-established company by joining the Instrument Repair team at Dover. The role will involve testing, fault finding to component level and repairing products that have been returned.
Salary depending on experience.
All About the Role
- Fault finding and to repair and calibrate electrical / electronic field type instrumentation.
- Fault finding and to repair and calibrate electrical / electronic bench type instrumentation.
- Read and understand repair manuals, schematics, and circuit diagrams.
- Fault finding and Repair at printed circuit board level including replacing surface mount components.
- Raising requisitions for replacement components as required.
- Assisting in supporting an international network of approved repair centres.
- Properly using high voltage test equipment.
- Producing fault reports and inputting correct data into the Repairs data base.
- Updating as new, returned electrical / electronic field and bench type instrumentation.
- Represent the Repairs department in new product development project teams.
All About You!
Ideally, qualified to HNC Electrical / Electronic discipline or equivalent consideration for suitable experience.
- Previous experience in a similar technical role.
- Conversant with the use of fault finding devices such multi-meters and oscilloscopes.
- Experience of fault finding at component level.
- Ability to read and understand manuals, schematics, and circuit diagrams.
- Ability to fault find, and diagnose root cause.
- Working experience within an electrical test environment.
- Experience of producing fault reports and inputting correct data into ERP software.
- Good communication skills, written and conversational.
- Enthusiastic and a team player.
- Full driving licence.
If you are interested in the role please apply in writing enclosing a CV, also include cover letter detailing your salary expectations and availability.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Daniella Challinor Pettit
Tel: 01303 220844