We are currently recruiting for a n experienced Ecommerce Manager to join a busy Ecommerce department, based in Dover. A strong grasp of B2B, direct marketing and responsibility for website maintenance and activity is key to this role.
The Ecommerce Manager will see you planning and coordinating efficient and effective marketing collateral for Sales Teams as well as providing analysis and insight into marketing activity.
Furthermore, the role will involve:
- Taking ownership of Ecommerce strategy
- Assist with preparing Direct Marketing strategy
- Manage and maintain web content
- Ensure content complies with latest SEO guidelines
- Manage and deliver CRM campaigns and projects
- Measure performance of campaigns
- Work with key stakeholders
- Assist with planning and managing events and trade shows
The successful Ecommerce Manager will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Degree in Marketing or CIM
- Accustomed to Ecommerce marketing principles
- Ability to collaborate and work with different departments and teams
- Knowledge of Direct Marketing best practise and data related legislation
- Strong campaign management experience
- Good B2B experience
- Strong creative skills
- Have confidence to own campaigns
This is a really exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Manager or Ecommerce Executive who wants to take on more responsibility and progress their career within a supportive and constantly developing organisation.
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary of £30-35,000 (depending on experience), on-site parking, company pension, staff discounts and many more fantastic benefits.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844