We are currently recruiting for a skilled Ecommerce Administrator, with SAP experience to join a successful logistics department, based in Folkestone. Work for a very large and ever-growing organisation to deliver excellent customer service. As Ecommerce Administrator you will play a key role by being the main point of contact between the customer services team, logistics providers and the company’s internal teams.
Furthermore, the role of the Ecommerce Administrator will involve, but not limited to:
- Order management – daily order entry onto SAP
- Ensuring validity of orders
- Obtaining automatic shipping notes
- Controlling the release of orders to third party distributors
- Maintaining reports – tracking all deliveries are n line with month end
- Liaising with finance department
- Ensuring effective communication on specific requirements – short lead time orders and stock issues
- Control of customer invoices
- Collation, checking and filing of orders
The successful Ecommerce Administrator will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong knowledge of MS office programs, Word, Excel etc
- SAP experience within Sales
- Fluent French speaker
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manager workloads effectively
- Valid driving licence
This is a really great role for an Ecommerce Administrator to join a well-established, global organisation. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, on-site parking, attractive pension contribution, plus many more exciting benefits.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844