We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join a small but mighty, online company, currently based in Sandwich (soon to be relocating to Canterbury). This role will be a stand-alone role to start with but has excellent career progression opportunity with room to quickly grow and manage assistants after a few months.
The purpose of the position is to really drive the digital marketing forward and for the company and take them to the next level. We are looking for an individual who can analyse trends, create and develop effective digital marketing plans, produce awesome digital campaigns, manage and execute SEO and provide good insight to ultimately drive business and improve performance across all digital channels.
Furthermore, the role will also involve:
· Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
· Design, build and maintain our social media presence
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, across paid, social and direct/organic
· Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
· Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
· Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
· Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
· Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
· Optimise patient booking CPA, increase volumes, decrease spend.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
· Digital Marketing Degree or relevant/equivalent
· Experience within a Digital role
· Strong understanding of SEO/SEM
· Managing marketing databases
· Manage Paid Search monthly budgets of £20K
· Strong analytical skills
· Carry a positive attitude
· Ability to work within a fast paced environment
You will be rewarded for your efforts with an attractive salary, 20 days holiday plus Christmas and bank holidays and many more company benefits.
Apply today and don’t miss out on this exciting new opportunity!
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844