We are delighted to be working in partnership with our client, based in Folkestone, who are seeking a confident and talented Digital Marketing Executive who is keen to take on further responsibility. Join a sought after company with an engaging and strong marketing team who together create engaging marketing campaigns.
The role will require experience and good knowledge of SEO across all sites. Experience of ecommerce will be advantageous.
Furthermore the role will also require:
· Taking the lead on SEO , on page and off page
· Conducting keyword research to use on both SEO and PPC campaigns
· Maintain and monitor websites and resolve any technical SEO issues which will include errors
· Write exciting and unique meta descriptions, title tags and h-tags
· Use Google Analytics and other website performance tools
· Maintain and optimise Google Adwords and Bing Ads
· Keep up to speed with SEO best practices and Google Algorithms
· Monitor all websites where the brand appears to ensure continuity and accuracy
· Assist with new product copy creation
· Assist with optimisation of current product copy
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Relevant Marketing qualification
· At least 2 years of experience in SEO and/or PPC
· Excellent digital experience
· Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
· Ability to use keyword tools
· Experience with Google Adwords and Bing Ads
· Able to work to deadlines
· Be a strong team player
· Have a strong passion for Digital Marketing
Salary and benefits:
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £24,000 doe, pension scheme, on-site parking plus many more excellent company benefits.
This is really great opportunity to really get your teeth stuck into and make a huge difference. Be part of the exciting changes and help push them in the right direction.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844