Our Eco Friendly client designs, manufactures, installs and cares for innovative products that are built to last and offers genuine value for money, therefore the more the general public looks towards green engineering the further your career will develop.
As an experienced Draughtsman you will be expected to work along side the Design Manager in small but busy drawing board.
Key responsibilities include producing manufacturing and installation drawings in CAD to relevant specifications and to a tight schedule, liaising with customers for site details and implementing/assisting with improving existing systems working within the company ISO 9001 operating procedures.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in mechanical engineering within a busy design drawing office.
- Have excellent knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Be capable of working using own initiative and be a good problem solver.
- Have mechanical stress analysis capabilities and practice would be ideal, but is not a necessity.
- Your own transport is essential
The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
To be considered for this role please email an up to date CV along with your salary expatiations and successful candidates will be contacted.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844