We are currently recruiting for 5 Customer Service Assistants to join a large growing business.
For this role you will need great communication skills as many of the people visiting the establishment are only able to speak little or no English. It is not essential that you are able to speak multiple languages but having good body language and a lot of patience would be ideal
Around 75% of this role will be administrative, the duties will include:
- Producing tickets and invoices
- Issuing transportation documentation
- Allocating sales to the systems in order to generate invoices
- Ability to prioritise your workload to be able to work in a fast-paced environment
The rest of this role will be based outside, duties for this will include:
- Safe handling and offloading for purposes of examination
- Marshalling of vehicles to maximise usage and ensure sufficient space available
- Ensuring all designated areas are cleaned to the required standard
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with all customers, both internal and external
The right candidate will need to be physically fit as you will be required to work 12-hour shifts on a rota basis, Monday-Sunday, these will be a combination of days and nights so you will need to be flexible with your availability. You will also need to be able to deal with customer complaints. This role will be on a temporary-permanent basis.
Due to location your own transport will be required.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844