Contact Centre Agent - IMMEDIATE STARTS! Friday 16th August.
Are you great on the phones and love dealing with people? If so, then this could be the right temporary role for you!
We are looking for highly professional candidates who are articulate and have a great telephone manner!
Training Dates: Friday 16th August, 9:30am-5pm, group training and assessments 9:30am-1pm and if successful, first shift on the phones 1pm-5pm.
Shifts: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and possibly for those more experienced a 1pm – 9pm shift. Ideally some Saturday shifts 9am-2pm.
Pay: £8.21 per hour, paid weekly.
Location: Ashford, easily accessible via train.
- Professional telephone manner
- Ideally experience within Sales, B2B, Contact Centre or Financial Services
- Ability to liaise with and question Senior Management
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong communication skills
- Tenacious approach
- Self-motivated attitude
- Top notch listening and questioning skills
- Ability to work to script
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844