We are currently recruiting for a talented and experienced Commercial Finance Business Partner join a rapidly growing and innovative business, based in Lympne, between Folkestone and Ashford. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is accustomed to working within a data centric business where numbers, commercial knowledge and external factors all take equal weighting in decision making.
The role will require the Commercial Finance Business Partner to partner with Product and B2B distribution stakeholders of the UK business and utilise your exceptional data modelling skills and commercial acumen to help the business make informed strategic decisions.
You will be expected to drive and collaborate on ideas to optimise trading performance and profitability as well as identify trends and act as a change agent within the business. You will input into the delivery of B2B budgets and forecasts.
Recognise drivers of year on year performance, monitor supply and demand and quantify risks and opportunities and provide insight to stakeholders regarding those influencing factors.
As a team, we’re on a drive to enable our partners around the business to self-serve on their data. You will play a key role in this by understanding the pinch points in current abilities to self-serve data in the team’s you partner, and aim to deliver a solution.
The successful Commercial Finance Business Partner should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experienced analyst with proven partnering capabilities
- Commercial and business acumen, down to EBITDA level
- Ability to see a problem and deliver a solution
- Experience building forecasts and targets
- Highly numerate individual with strong attention to detail
- Expert with Excel/Google sheets
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to see the bigger picture for the business and not get wrapped up in small details
- Strong communication skills and the ability to inform and influence
- Experience of SQL and/or BI tools (they use Looker) a bonus!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company. Be rewarded with a competitive salary, on-site parking, attractive pension scheme, cycle to work scheme plus many more benefits.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844