Claims Handler Property
We are looking for a Property Claims Handler to join our very successful client based in Elland, to handle departmental claims and perform additional tasks as may be required. Fancy joining a rewarding company who will offer you invaluable training and career progression? If so, do please read on…
Our Client offers superb benefits such as, 29-days holiday, company sick pay, pension scheme, free parking, childcare voucher scheme and many more!
Salary: up to £18k
All About the ROLE!
- As a Claims Handler you will provide telephone claims advice and assistance in a professional manner
- Follow standard claims procedure to determine the validity of claims
- Communicating professionally with a variety of people including customers, insurers, suppliers and field advisors
- Ensure compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements
- Answer telephone line promptly and courteously
- Responsible for the efficient handling of insurance claims and related product claims following standard procedures
- Ensure the accuracy of information recorded in the database
- Achieve service standards, company and contractual requirements
- Provide high quality and professional assistance when dealing with telephone calls and correspondence
- Report any complaints received to a department supervisor
All About YOU!
- Strong Administration
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Understanding and reassuring telephone manner
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Computer literate and strong keyboard skills
- Proactive attitude
- 5 GCSEs Grade C or above (including Maths and English); or
- Relevant experience
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Daniella Challinor Pettit
Tel: 01303 220844