Are you looking to Kick Start your career? Do you come from a customer services, retail, sales or finance background? Do you have a keen interest in technology? Can you provide outstanding Customer Excellence? Do you find you instantly engage with people? Take great pride in knowing you are helping clients? Fancy joining a rewarding company who will offer you invaluable training and career progression? If so, do please read on
You will be providing quality and accurate processing of claims for policyholders, working for a company with offices based in Preston that offers superb benefits such as subsided bus tickets, 29-days holiday, company sick pay, pension scheme, free parking, childcare voucher scheme and many more!
Location – Preston
Hours – shifts between 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday + 1 in 3 Saturdays
Starting Salary – Min Wage
All About the ROLE!
- You will be processing new insurance claims
- Taking lots of calls and making outbound calls too
- Provide accurate advice to customers on making a claim and the processes involved
- Collecting accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim; ensuring recorded onto the system in a concise manner.
- Analysing a claim made by a policyholder and making claims decisions in line with policy terms and conditions.
- Guiding policyholders on how to proceed with the claim;
- Adhering to legal requirements, industry regulations and customer quality standards set by the company
- Investigating potentially fraudulent claims
- To liaise with third party companies and clients and converse with them both verbally and written in a professional manner.
All About YOU!!
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Negotiation and decision-making skills
- Communication skills
- IT Literate
- Organisational and time management skills
- Good numeracy and literacy;
- Adapt to the constantly changing requirements of the department
- Work effectively as a team and maintain a professional working environment.
- To handle calls and other methods of communication to the required service level agreements.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- People skills
- Results focused
- A keen interest in technology
Requirements: - 4 GCSEs Grade C or above (including Maths and English); or Claims experience desirabl
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.