We are delighted to be supporting our client, based on Dover, who are looking for an experienced Business Office Administrator to supporting the team for an initial 3 month contract. There is scope for the role to go permanent for the right individual, however this is dependent on performance and other factors.
This exciting opportunity will see you working Monday to Friday with full-time hours.
The role will require you to provide both professional and sympathetic administration services clients and service users. You will assist in the smooth running of the office and help maintain accurate records and booking systems whilst liaising with all levels of staff and service users.
Furthermore, the role will also involve:
· Ensuring all bookings are entered correctly onto electronic system
· To ensure all Choose and Book patients meet the necessary treatment criteria
· Ensure all necessary testing and investigations are carried out prior to referral and financial obligations
· Prepare all files for outpatient clinics, including the retrieving of results and information from other hospitals and departments
· Answer telephone/email enquires
· Liaise with secretaries and relay messages to relevant staff across the business
· Visit staff to expand the exposure with other similar companies
· Participate in in-house training sessions and attend meetings and discussions
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a very well established company who are experiencing exciting growth and are looking to add to the team.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844