We are delighted to be supporting our client, based on Dover, who are looking for an experienced Business Office Administrator to support the team on a permanent basis. Join a very successful organisation and be part of the great company culture and excellent growth. This exciting opportunity will see you working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
The role will require you to provide both professional and sympathetic administration services clients and service users. You will assist in the smooth running of the office and help maintain accurate records and booking systems whilst liaising with all levels of staff and service users.
Furthermore, the role will also involve:
· Ensuring all bookings are entered correctly onto electronic system
· To ensure all Choose and Book patients meet the necessary treatment criteria
· Ensure all necessary testing and investigations are carried out prior to referral and financial obligations
· Prepare all files for outpatient clinics, including the retrieving of results and information from other hospitals and departments
· Answer telephone/email enquires
· Liaise with secretaries and relay messages to relevant staff across the business
· Visit staff to expand the exposure with other similar companies
· Participate in in-house training sessions and attend meetings and discussions
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
· Relevant administrative experience in a similar role
· Relevant qualifications – ideally at least A-Level standard
· Strong IT skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Great organisational skills
· Ability to show sympathy and empathy
· Work well as part of a team yet be able to work well on their own
· Excellent communication skills
· Good work ethic
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a very well established company who are experiencing exciting growth and are looking to add to the team.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, on-site parking and excellent company benefits.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844