We are currently seeking a talented Brand Manager to manage a market leading product within one of our large, global, manufacturing clients. Working within the personal care brands you will be responsible for executing plans, communications and promotions that prompt the required customer response targets. Support with building the brand and having NPD and strategic communication development. It is essential that you have a background in FMCG and at the very least, Personal care/Haircare or Food categories.
The role would really suit a Marketing Assistant or Assistant Brand Manager looking to step up. Experienced within FMCG, an individual who is capable of demonstrating the full marketing mix and good communications, strong analytical skills and experience with ATL, BTL and digital/social.
This position can be based in South East Kent, full-time or, split between London and South East Kent, depending on your geographical location. Please note, should you choose the option to work from the London offices you will be required to work 2 days a week in the South East Kent location, travel for this will be covered.
**UK market experience is essential**
Furthermore, you will be responsible for the following:
· Continuing and building on the success of the brand
· Leading the development of strategic, insight led, brand plans based on equity drivers
· Create and execute the plans through various communications and promotional channels
· Find ways to prompt consumer and customer response
· New product development
· Liaising with Export teams
· Developing new packaging with design agencies
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate:
· Relevant Marketing Degree or equivalent qualification
· Experience of working with an FMCG environment
· Experience in helping create substantial A&P Programmes across (ATL, BTL and digital/social)
· Able to work to clear processes
· Strong analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Must be used to a fast paced environment
· Must hold valid drivers’ licence
For your efforts you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, 24 days annual leave (as a minimum), fantastic pension scheme, plus many more fantastic company benefits.
Apply to day and don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844