Our Folkestone Client, are seeking to recruit a Fulltime Administrator to join the existing Reception / Adminstrator team.
Our client is an independent business servicing both private and NHS patients, they have modern premises, with off road parking available.
Applicants should have excellent interpersonal skills and previous experience of working in a customer services environment. Experience in a healthcare environment is advantageous. Candidates should be enthusiastic, empathetic, have flexibility in their approach and have the ability to work as part of a team. Candidates should be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and be keen to develop into an exciting and varied role within the practice.
Working as part of a small team, the successful applicant will demonstrate excellent attention to detail and have strong administrative skills to help maintain excellent patient care within the private practice. Applicants must be able to multi-task, speak fluent English, competently use Microsoft Outlook/Word and have a fantastic phone manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Book appointments in accordance with consultant and patient requirements.
- Deal with enquiries from patients, consultant and other medical professionals.
- Book appointments and prepare clinic lists.
- Update patient records.
- Scan medical documents in a timely manner.
- Ensure all correspondence is presented in a professional manner.
- This role is for someone who enjoys involvement and is keen to learn all about the practice and its patients.
The post offers Monday to Friday working hours 0900 – 1730 and salary is £18,000. You will be required to work 4 days a week in Folkestone and 1 day a week in Deal therefore your own transport is preferred.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844