We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client, based in Canterbury, on a permanent basis. Join a very successful organisation and be part of the great company culture and excellent growth. This exciting opportunity will see you working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week, 9am-5pm.
The role will require you to assist in the efficient organisation of membership, quality assurance and general office administration.
Furthermore, the role will also involve:
• Organise the on-site auditing of existing members: plan and set inspections, review reports, collate and communicate feedback and ensure appropriate action
• Liaising with the inspectorate and VP of Quality Assurance to ensure the audits and inspections are administered effectively.
• Assisting the recruitment of new members as directed by the CO
• Managing membership enquiries
Providing general administrative support
The successful Administration Assistant should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Ability to use databases: experience of CRM system would be ideal
• Able to manage data competency
• Excellent IT skills including proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Previous administrative experience
• Accurate and conscientious in your attention to detail
• Ability to work towards tight deadlines
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a very well established company who really want to make a difference. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £20,000 pa.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844