Title: Account Manager
Working Hours: 9 am - 5.30pm Monday to Thursday; 9 am - 5.15pm on Fridays.
Holiday: 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000, dependent on experience.
Pension: A workplace pension is provided.
Are client is a unique business in Folkstone who design and deliver a range of products you as a end user will see everyday! Their business operates in the corporate sector with a wide range of clients, including many high profile brand names.
This is an opportunity for a motivated, hardworking & confident individual to join a small, friendly team working in a relaxed atmosphere.
An account managers role is critical to the business and at times it will be demanding, with extremely tight customer deadlines to be met.
The role is a mix of sales, order processing and project management requiring an organised confident and self-motivated individual. You will be required to manage new clients along with a profile of warm clients from the initial sale through to delivery.
Main duties of the role:
- Managing new business enquiries & providing quotes to our clients.
- Advising on products and customisation options that best suit our customers business or brand.
- Liaising with external suppliers, internal designers and production staff to ensure all orders are completed on time and to our high quality standards.
- Maintaining and curating excellent relationships with our existing clients.
- Creating new business opportunities through proactive account management.
- To achieve all targets set.
The Ideal candidate will be/have:
- Highly articulate with excellent communication skills.
- Have a desire to succeed and a hunger to ‘win’ the sale.
- Unafraid to pick up the phone and engage with clients.
- Have a confident, polite manner and an ability to build rapport with professional clients.
- Focused, with superb attention to detail, even during times of high workload and pressure.
- Highly organized, able to follow procedures and multi task.
- Self-motivated, able to work without constant supervision.
- The confidence to take initiative.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- The ability to remain level headed under pressure.
- Have a good level of common sense.
- Strong ability in English and Mathematics.
Previous sales experience would be welcome but is not essential as sales training is given. What is more important is someone who has the right attitude and the ability to learn a lot in a short space of time, this is vital.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844