If you have experience as an Account Executive and working within a Marketing Agency then why not join a buzzy, vibrant culture and be part of a great team. Join an exciting, leading integrated marketing agency with international blue-chip clients working on a full range of digital and creative projects.
This role has the potential for the right candidate to take on further responsibility and grow their role. An ideal position for someone looking to join an agency environment and gain invaluable experience or for someone with 2-3 years’ agency experience to gain promotion and apply their knowledge.
The role will require you to work support the Account Managers in managing their clients and campaigns.
Furthermore, the role will also involve:
- Work on a variety of accounts, managing tasks and communicating tasks to all relevant parties, clients, suppliers
- Prioritise and manage workloads
- Work on digital outputs - websites, apps, databases
- Comms - emails, digital ads, print ads, DM
- Design work - literature, logos and POS
- Taking calls and direct calls/take messages as appropriate
- Record and monitor projects - archiving and keeping accurate records of projects and artwork
- Proofreading all print and digital work
- Manage the website and social media platforms
- Attending client meetings and events
This is a busy and highly pressured role however, the agency always strive to create a great and rewarding working environment in the newly converted offices.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and exciting benefits.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844